Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Tough to Be the New Kid! ~E.T. Thoughts on achieving Blogdom

So here we are on day 3 (or 4?) and look how far we've come :)
I'm becoming less of an editing design and font Nazi and starting to enjoy the creative outlook of having a blog.  Of course having your best friend on here as well is an added perk!
I found myself in blog layout envy looking around at other ones out there and it's killing me that I don't have this one to the level of awesome that I know we can achieve. I hope that when we do get on that bus- and start making friends with the other blogs - that the wit and wisdom of who we are gets through.  There are a lot of funny blogs out there.  There are a lot of great advice blogs out there.  So what makes us special?  If we can make anyone snicker or feel less alone- then I will deem us a success! 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, Evil Twin! Blogs develop and grow over time so don't be too concerned if after a few days it's not "all that it can be" yet. :)

    Thanks for the blog love and the link! I have already added you on my blog. May your blog reach the towering heights of Olympus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've already made me snicker and feel less alone so SCORE!!

    E.T., you've done such an awesome job already I feel I should invite you over for wine and cheese!?!

    John - Can't wait to check out your blog. I've heard so much about you, hope to meet you soon!

    ~ Good Twin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CalicoGirl416...I'm happy to lend a hand. Welcome to you also to the Blogosphere. There is plenty of room for ALL of us. And my blog deals with intuition and tarot cards and astrology and all kinds of weird stuff, so I hope you get something out of it. Evil Twin can tell you about me. :)

    EvilTwin...a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle (Fr. James Keller). Remember that when your blog is successful; don't forget to help others! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John! I'm definitely going to make it out to Magikal Moons to see you soon. :)

      Delete

Thoughts?